Four Stages to Gaining Operational Excellence:
1) Get your paper content under control
- Identify what documents are the most valuable to you and your company and necessary to keep and start with them. Historical records, permits, minutes, archives etc.. Free-up space by cleaning out your basement, attic, or off-site storage unit of all documents, organizing and choosing a starting point for scanning.
2) Ensure optimal access to content
- docSTAR Webworks Public Access Module allows employees as well as public residents, outside the building, access to the documents and information they need to streamline workflow and increase transparency and efficiency and ultimately stop the paper from ever coming in the door. User and Group permissions can be created and customized based on privacy settings for each document so that only those what have permissions to see certain documents with have access to them, and vice-versa.
3) Manage culture change with a structured approach
- Choosing an appropriate starting and finishing point for any project is a good way to learn and maintain structure and quality assurance throughout. The culture changeover from paper documents to digital ones can be a daunting task, systematically moving through each section of your archives, permits, accounts payable/receivable will help keep things organized and allow you to learn as you go. Stick to a timeline so results can be easily measured.
4) Coordinate information from other business applications
- Fast and easy integration with all of your business applications makes your docSTAR system an even more powerful tool that will be used every day. Integrates easily with QuickBooks, Permits Applications, and any database applications. The Records Management module alerts you when documents are ready to be purged based on state regulation guidelines that are pre-loaded. Data Link, Integration Suite and Authentidate technology are just a few of the modules we offer that allow easy integration with the current business applications you are already using.