Data Capture and Scanning Services
Spend less time searching—and less staff dedicated to archiving and processing—by letting ImageNet scan, abstract or extract key data from your business records.
How we do it
We transform the hard copy documents in your current workspace and your inbound communications into actionable data. All your paper and faxes—and even inbound website forms—merge seamlessly into a workflow that can quickly and accurately be routed and acted upon.
We have the capacity to convert hundreds of millions of pages every year
With a network of document management local locations, the latest scanning technology and decades of experience, we are ready for your conversion projects today.
Our data capture services include:
- Archive scanning – Your hard-copy document archive is a vital business resource. We can scan your back-files with state-of-the-art precision and also pull out any information you need, along the way.
- Day-forward digitizing – Once you have an electronically based archive, or you’ve moved to a paperless back-office—how do you handle the paper that still comes in? We can digitize documents at regular intervals (determined by your business). And as back-up, you can have individual documents retrieved, scanned and available within a few hours via our scan-on-demand solution.
- Specialized – Precious data isn’t always on letter or legal-sized papers. No problem—we can handle it.
Document Storage & Preservation
Safely store your archived documents in our state-of-the-art facilities
ImageNet understands that many businesses need to archive paper records. And whether it’s long-term storage for regulatory or compliance reasons or highly accessible storage for active files, ImageNet has it all. And, of course, preserving important information isn’t always in paper files, so ImageNet is equipped to also preserve microfilm/microfiche, blueprints and architectural records and electronic records.
And when you need access to a file, we can retrieve it in a timely manner using our own fleet of vans and drivers to provide the original file—or we can provide a digital version using our scan-on-demand services.
ImageNet is proud to have the highest number of NARA-compliant (National Archives and Records Administration) locations in the industry.
Our extensive records management expertise covers:
- Archive storage – We have thousands of square feet of dedicated, secure storage space for physical files
- Live file management – For frequently accessed records, our custom-built live file storage facilities are safe, secure and trusted by some of the world’s largest financial services organizations.
- Scan-On-Demand – Enables you to securely store your paper archives with us, and using a simple online process, request individual documents to be retrieved, scanned and available within a few hours on your screen.
- Associated logistics – Our complete logistics solution includes providing boxes, packing, indexing and transportation using our own vehicles and drivers, supplemented with trusted third-party couriers if needed.
ImageNet offers quick and efficient capabilities, expertise and essential certifications to ensure compliance for all government, insurance and medical records management processes and policies
Our Solutions Include:
- Record storage with scan-on-demand capabilities
- NARA 36 CFR-compliant local and national storage facilities around the United States
- State-of-the-art digital image capture/scanning, with indexing to extract key data or abstracting to summarize content
- Online inventory management so you know exactly what information is stored and where it is physically located