What’s Your Backup Plan?
Businesses today are being asked to do more with shrinking budgets and fewer resources. With digital data continuing to grow at an estimated 80% each year and 140,000 hard drives crashing each week in the U.S. alone, backing up this data is a critical task for any business. Traditional backup solutions can be expensive and take weeks to implement, leaving your business vulnerable to revenue and productivity loss.
Mozy, the trusted leader in online backup, saves you time and money with a simple, secure, and affordable backup solution that allows you to focus on your business’ future. With an expansive feature set at an affordable price, it is no wonder Mozy is trusted by more than 40,000 businesses.
Contact us today to sign up for our secure backup solution.
10 Reasons You Need Online Backup
1. You do not have a consistent strategy for backing up your company’s computers and servers.
Not backing up your computer systems opens the door to liabilities and huge losses in revenue and reputation.
2. You want a reliable offsite backup solution that works.
Our online backup service combines market leadership in storage solutions with award-winning software so you enjoy worry-free backup.
3. You don’t have months or years to roll out a backup solution.
We can deploy our service to multiple computers in a fraction of the time it takes to build traditional backup solutions, saving you time and resources.
4. You aren’t willing to compromise security for convenience.
Our service uses the highest security standards and offers customers the option of added security by choosing a personal encryption key. All files are transferred using an SSL encryption.
5. You want a set-and-forget backup solution that you don’t have to constantly monitor.
We can schedule your backups to run daily, weekly, or monthly, or as frequently as every two hours for near continuous backup. We also monitor your backups for errors that prevent the backup from happening.
6. Your staff is already overextended.
Stop wasting time and money with hardware, stacks of CDs, and traditional tape backup systems. Our service frees up your in-house resources for productive use in core revenue-generating activities.
7. You don’t want to pay for software you aren’t using.
Our online backup service is flexible. We’ll help you determine he best solution for your business and eliminate excessive costs.
8. You want a complete backup solution without the hassle.
A sound backup strategy involves both a local and an offsite copy of your data. Our service delivers both for Windows users.
9. You’re tired of the headaches associated with backing up your data.
10. You have a limited budget to spend on backup and prefer a simple payment plan.
Our backup solutions are affordable, with no hardware to purchase and little management required by you.