Document Management Solutions
The cost effective, compliant solution for the Public Sector:
All government agencies have many regulations and policies that require agencies to keep records for several years. This can be costly, time consuming, and inconvenient. docSTAR improves document retention timelines and provides instant access to any document such as citizen records, correspondences, invoices, personnel records, contracts etc.
docSTAR has successfully integrated with Geographical Information Systems to take the data from those systems to provide intuitive, actionable information in real time.
- Easy integration with ArcGIS (an ESRI® solution) and docSTAR
- Instant access from a map to any document related to a parcel of land.
- Multiple User access simultaneously
- Access city or county maps, related documents, and parcel info within the same window.
- Easy-to-use in a plug-and-play web portal environment.
- Geospatially enable your documents with MapLink.
- Streamline access to supporting documents from GIS and other applications.
- Reduce paper storage costs.
- Automate, Protect and Seal the content of sensitive information.
- Enhance service to citizens with Web publishing of public records.
- Share files with multiple users in many offices.
- Instantly locate files and never lose them.
- Easily import legal documents, incident reports, building pre-plans, safety data sheets, plus much more
docSTAR MapConnect 2.0 is a web application that amplifies the capabilities of non-technical people, granting seamless access to documents stored in docSTAR and GIS information through an intranet portal. The MapConnect suite includes three applications that seamlessly integrate with ESRI ArcGIS software.
- MapView™ is a web-based mapping application which enables users to click a point on a map and retrieve all associated documents.
- ArcMap™ Toolbar for ArcGIS Desktop lets users geographically retrieve documents without leaving their GIS software.
- MapLink™ allows users to quickly link documents with geospatial features.