Document Management Solutions
Keeping records at any medical practice can be costly and difficult to implement. docSTAR records management will stipulate user friendly, fast to implement and a clever process system that recovers practice effectiveness and lowers records retention costs.
docSTAR mimics the long-established medical chart folder system but in an electronic, ‘virtual’ form, only more put together and much easier to take care of. Instead of searching through heaps of paper looking for a specific piece of data, Eclipse permits you and your staff to swiftly click through the patient’s history for the information.
docSTAR is a budget friendly way to automate your patient charts, go paperless, free storage space, and cause a quick return-on-investment (ROI). docSTAR medical records management is the ideal place to start for executing document imaging and management technology.
Patient Care your way
docSTAR may be applied without distorting your clinical workflow. With a low monthly fee you can refine retrieve the information you need to come to a verdict about your patient’s care.
docSTAR drastically lessens the time your staff take when transcribing, filing and managing charts. docSTAR fines the access to charts and practice workflow electronically by scanning and filling documents which now makes these documents accessible to your whole staff without regards to their location. Now you are able to spend a great amount of time keeping track of your patients well being and less time keeping track of their charts.
Manage your Practice, not paper
Similar to other occupied offices, medical documentation and patient files are only a few documents managed among numerous other forms managed. docSTAR migrates with all document types such as Human Resource Records, Accounts Payable Invoices, Physician Certification Forms, Explanation of Medical Benefits… and anything else you can think of that is managed in your engaged practice. You will be able to reply to different types of inquiries such as Medicare and Medicaid audits in real-time with docSTAR.
- Remote access to patient information allows users to view charts throughout the office, the hospital, satellite locations or even the physicians’ home
- Batch scanning and rapid single-click indexing allow users to scan and file at an efficient rate
- Batch faxing for large/multiple documents
- Auto-tasking provides clinical workflow capability to improve efficiency and streamline communication
- Customizable user-defined settings
- Security compliance assures privacy of patient information
- Remote scanning allows satellite offices to send data to host system electronically
- Document importing of over 150 file types
- Integrated electronic faxing
- Open architecture allows for easy HL7 interfaces to other solutions
Medical Records Management Benefits
- Rapid Return on Investment (ROI)
- Increased Practice Profitability
- Easy to implement. By automating clinical chart access and sharing the most up-to-date patient information – facilities can start to go paperless in a matter of weeks reducing overhead and chart expenses.
- Reduces staff time and storage space requirements
- Increased Security and HIPAA Compliant
- Customizable Settings:
Customizable user-defined settings simplify everyday routines. Login and password access increases security levels of patient information and system settings.
- Decreased Expenses:
Electronic record storage can eliminate chart room and off-site storage facility expenses. Eclipse can eliminate paper charts, storage racks, and all the problems and costs associated with a paper chart system.
- Open Architecture:
Open architecture allows for easy HL-7 interfaces with other medical software systems, including practice management systems, medical devices, lab results, and transcription.